Hydraulic cricket score Punch Press RH27,poker 1v1 online free
RH27 punch press machine is new generation Hydraulic series, inherited the features of high reliability and durability from series HP. With Germany H+L advanced servo-hydraulic system, its powerful punching performance is capable for punching big and thick sheets. Multi-functional for punching, forming, and tapping (option) significantly reduces stand-by time and increases material utilization. Furthermore, energy saving, high accuracy and high integrated assembly construction, effectively reduces maintenance cost.
Differential circuit system with High/Low voltage, minimize hydraulic unit, less than 30% hydraulic oil comparable typical hydraulic system. The compact size can reduce energy consumption and maintenance cost and save consumption cost.
The closed O shape frame structure is analyzed by the “Finite Element Analysis” software to simulate stress / strain conditions to enable the optimal structure design.
The machine frame is welded by high tensile strength steel, which is subject to high tensile strength tests, normalization treatment and vibration stress relief so as to ensure the machine assembling accuracy.
|X Traverse Length||mm||2490±10|
|Y Traverse Length||mm||1525±10|
|Max sheet Size||mm||1525×4980|
|Max sheet Thickness||mm||6.35|
|Max Mass of Material||kg||110|
|X Axis Traverse Speed||M/min.||80|
|Y Axis Traverse Speed||M/min.||70|
|Max Traverse Speed||M/min.||105|
|Punching Speed at 25mm pitch||hits/min.||250|
|Nibbling Speed (stroke length 4mm, pitch 1mm)||hits/min.||360|
|Tool Type||Thick turret|
|Max Punching Diameter||mm||88.9|
|Number of Tool Stations||34|
|Numer of Auto Index Stations||pcs(type)||2(B)|
|Turret Rotating Speed||rpm||30|
|Auto Index Rotating Speed||rpm||50|
|Ram Stroke Distance||mm||0-31|
|Number of Sheet Clamps||pcs||3|
|Oil Tank Capacity||Litre||180|
|Size of Control Cabinet||mm||1100*535*1980|
|Number of Controllable Axis||Axis||4+1|
|Serial Interface||RS232 / RJ45 / PCMCIA|
- Specifications are subjects to change without prior notice.
- Acceleration / deceleration rate of X / Y-axis are dependent on weight of materials.
- Punch speed depends on processing conditions, stroke length, acceleration / deceleration of axes speeds.
- The turret is transmitted through the worm and worm gear mechanism.
Two shafts are synchronously transmitted via a connecting rod for safe and dependable positioning.
- The turret is designed with 34 stations, and accommodates various tool sizes from 1/2” to 3-1/4”. Changing tool size is available upon customer request.
- Each station can be fitted with various brand tools, such as Mate and Wilson.
- Designed with two circular track stations.
- Replaceable bushing easy to maintain.
|Atype (1/2") MAX diameter 12.75mm||18 (14 accept shaped tools)|
|Btype (1-1/4") MAX diameter 31.75mm||10 (10 accept shaped tools)|
|Btype (1-1/4") MAX diameter 31.75mm||2 AUTO. INDEX|
|Ctype (2") MAX diameter 50.8mm||2 (2 accept shaped tools)|
|Dtype (3-1/2") MAX diameter 88.9mm||2 (2 accept shaped tools)|